Invite The Dots into your classroom with a school workshop
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop your details below
“We are proud to support the Musical Dots Education Programme. Their impact in schools is helping secure the UK’s future talent pipeline by nurturing a lifelong connection to music in all children, enhancing emotional resilience, and supporting music curriculum delivery from the earliest age.”
Maggie Crowe OBE, The BRIT Trust, British Recorded Music Industry (BPI)
Musical Dots create original music with relatable lyrics, improving the social and emotional wellbeing of children and supporting adults along the way.
Musical Dots Education outreach programme offers support for musical learning and wellbeing for Early Years and Key Stage One. We empower children and teachers to engage more with the benefits of chart-quality, appropriate music in the daily classroom and amplify music culture throughout school life.
Early Years and Key Stage One School Workshops
A typical Musical Dots school visit for Early Years and Key Stage One includes:
- Welcome assembly
- 3 or 4 workshops led by Anna, Meg and The Dots
- Teacher training session to support ongoing wellbeing through music, nurture resilience and invigorate musical learning.
- Musical Dots Digital Toolkit
- Parent sessions that inspire the wider school community at home
- Unlimited access to The Dots and our music via the Musical Dots YouTube Kids channel.
We offer tailored workshops, teacher training and packages, in person or online.
To discuss your school’s individual needs, get in touch by popping your details at the top of this page or email us for a Musical Dots School Workshop Information Pack.
Value for Teachers
- Multi-genre music with live instruments and relatable lyrics make music curriculum effortless and fun
- Accessible format empowers even non-music trained EYFS and KS1 educators to bring The Dots into the classroom, using music as a powerful learning resource to nurture child resilience and imaginative thinking
- High-quality resources and templates save time and reduce the burden of paperwork
- Joyful and constructive participation in music with developed child agency and strength of wellbeing
- “Classroom control” through positive engagement rather than control at its heart
- A child-led, embedded music culture seen throughout the school.
What teachers are saying
Explaining Musical Dots Education to your SLT
Qualifications: Anna, PGDip RAM and Meg, Extended Level 6 Teaching Diploma are qualified teachers with 12 years’ experience in music and performing arts. Anna and Meg compose, perform and teach.
Music curriculum: Musical Dots’ unique educational resources combine music curriculum, PSHE guidelines and Ofsted wellbeing criteria to support young learners. Skills for the future: Musical Dots Education outreach programme ensures PSHE is core to education so that young children are equipped with the social and emotional skills and language needed for future success. With attributes typically related to academic subjects already less relevant to the workforce of the future (World Economic Forum, 2020), nurturing imagination, creativity and resilience is vital.
Joy: Musical Dots Education brings joy to all children in their formative years.
"Portway pupils have loved making friends with The Dots. They have enjoyed learning about music, improving their singing and found confidence in their musical expression. It has been incredible to see how the children have a sophisticated understanding of musical theory and can apply this in their music, and other, lessons.